Although he was only 6 years old, this young genius boy can solve advanced calculus. He even made videos to guide high school student.
Recently, Korean netizens have exploded because of a mathematical genius who is only 6 years old. The boy’s name is Lee Jung Woo, the owner of the YouTube channel 유딩 이정우 고급 수학 교실 신비로운 강의 (The mysterious class on high school math by Kindergarten student Lee Jung Woo) with a series of video solutions on YouTube.
Lee Jung Woo has been known for taking the mock exam of the University Admission Test (CSAT), an exam that even high school students find difficult. Even Lee Jung Woo can easily solve industrial and applied mathematics, or university mathematics. He also appeared on SBS’s Gen 발굴단 (Finding Genius). And the boy showed his incredible innate talent using the “Eratosthenes prime sieve algorithm” to find 110 prime numbers from 1 to 600.
Currently, on his youtube channel, the genius boy Lee Jung Woo has posted many instructional videos on top 30 university entrance exams to test academic competence, analyze and solve problems in the Math Contest. Putnam or MIT Integration Math Competition.
In addition, he gave lectures on the “Euler formula”, the basic theorem as well as the application of “Laplace transforms” or advanced calculus. Lee Jung Woo did not solve the problem mechanically, but he also gave a thorough guide to how to approach the problem, tips or formulas to remember.
To Lee Jung Woo’s extraordinary mathematical ability, the online community showed their admiration:
– Only 6 years old?
– Somehow, after watching these math videos of this boy, I’m in a strange mood …
– Looking at this talented boy, I only hope he can do what he really loves when he grows up.
– If there really was a so-called past life, I believe this boy would have been a professor.
– The content of the lecture is really fascinating. There must be a lot of older teachers watching and being shocked.
– It was only 1 year since the day he first appeared on the “Finding Genius” program that is now so good that he can solve college maths.
– In the past, when I studied math, I just memorized all the formulas, and this boy was in the grasp of why there was a formula.